Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Brie Myre - CBCSD Alumni Spotlight!

Hey everybody,
I was recently honored to be featured as the Council Bluffs Community School District Alumni Spotlight! I am so fortunate to have received the opportunity to use AP coursework to help me prepare for college, in fact, I loved college so much, I never left! :-P


I've attached a photo of the featured story, but I hope that you'll go over to their website and check it out: http://cbalumni.org/stories/brianna-myre/. You'll also see mentioned at the end of the story that I'm working on fundraising to help me with the costs of living and doing research in Costa Rica! If you would like to learn more about the project and possibly contribute, please head over to: www.gofundme.com/seaturtlebrie.

Thanks for tuning in and check in with me as the summer progresses, I'll have much more exciting sea turtle action for you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment